NewsDoes the Demon stop faster than the Camaro ZL1? • More Waymo Pacificas; public to test • Is this the new Chrysler crossover?

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More RWD Coming: Pomigliano freed up for Alfa(maybe Dodge,Jeep)

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by Alexbucks, Mar 8, 2017.

1. DarkSky

DarkSky Fully Charged Level III Supporter

If they bring the Tipo over as the 100, I doubt they'd invest enough in the car to redesign it. We'll probably just see a new grille and maybe new headlights and tail lights.

2. Max Wedge

Max Wedge Member

I was thinking the same but I wouldn't think that a new grill with some Portal design is out of the relm of possibility.

3. kevin m. Henry

kevin m. Henry New Member

getting back to rwd platforms, any new rumors about journey rwd/awd replacement

M.O.D. likes this.
  4. DAGAR

DAGAR Member

I get the sentiment, but the Tesla is far cheaper over time

5. M.O.D.

M.O.D. Member

apparently, NO news

6. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

Good things come to those who are patient.

Mike

M.O.D. and danbek like this.
  7. kevin m. Henry

kevin m. Henry New Member

just hoping some of the good things show up in the next year or two before I replace my 11 journey

8. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

May have to wait a bit longer.

Mike

9. Hemidakota

Hemidakota Member

It s still would be a great thing to bring customers to the dealership store with a low limited production super-halo car.

10. dodgeismycar

dodgeismycar Member

I am baffled that there are no renderings, spy shots or general scoop on what's upcoming next.
    I realize that no one should jeopardize their jobs for that info, but not hearing anything is so, unnerving.
    Will Ralph Gilles be at the April car show?

11. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

There is plenty of scoop, most people have simply missed it. They are more concerned with delays and management decisions.

Renderings are a prized possession, to protect the sources they must not to be shared. ;)

Mike

Prabhjot, Alexbucks and freshforged like this.
  12. dodgeismycar

dodgeismycar Member

Thanks Mike.
    I ,like most are hungry, for some new tidbits of new designs.

13. MJAB

MJAB Active Member

Go to drive Alfa Romeo Stelvio, when it will arrive in U.S.A. in some months, and one could have an some idea of the new architecture.
    Stelvio is more surprising that the Giulia.

Mr. Fusion likes this.
  14. Mr. Fusion

Mr. Fusion Member Level 2 Supporter

Stelvio is my most lusted-after FCA vehicle by far. The Dodge version would be basically everything I'm looking for in a car right now.

dodgeismycar likes this.
  15. Erik Latranyi

Erik Latranyi Well-Known Member Level III Supporter

We are also more than 3 years out from any such vehicle going into production.......therefore, the styling and engineering are not locked-in yet. There is no green-light for production at this point either......just a plan that can change in a moment's notice.

valiant67 likes this.