AF: More RWD Coming: Pomigliano freed up for Alfa(maybe Dodge,Jeep) | Page 13 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More RWD Coming: Pomigliano freed up for Alfa(maybe Dodge,Jeep)

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by Alexbucks, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Alexbucks

Alexbucks Guest

Like it but needs highly roof and roofline for success in the U.S. marketplace.

2. Ryan

Ryan Moderator
    Staff Member Level III Supporter

I'm not sure about that. With Chrysler's CUV taking over as the practicality champ from the Journey, I think Dodge can afford to be a little bit more dramatic in their styling. I do hope it keeps a reasonable amount of rear headroom though.

3. Charger

Level III Supporter

I have a 2015 Crossroad and would love to get another midsize Dodge crossover. Would this be similarly priced to the Journey?

4. freshforged

freshforged Well-Known Member

I would expect a higher sticker. Journey has been getting some discounted pricing recently and thats why its moving well right now.

5. Ryan

Ryan Moderator
    Staff Member Level III Supporter

I'd expect it to be slightly higher too. Complete guess but I can imagine it having a similar price range to the current Charger - excluding the SRT and Hellcat.

freshforged likes this.
  6. Moparian

Moparian Well-Known Member

Can we call it Magnum? :D

7. JeepandRams

JeepandRams Active Member

I like Magnum as well. Pentastar in the short run. Turbo inline six in the long run.