AF: Motor Trend says a new Dakota is coming. | Page 4 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motor Trend says a new Dakota is coming.

Discussion in 'Rumors and General Chrysler Discussion' started by voiceofstl, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Milkman123

Milkman123 Active Member

I know they won't. I know I won't be buying one.

2. dana44

Ad-Free Member

But of course they are. No wonder people can't drive. If the car can't drive for them they are screwed.

jclick likes this.
  3. dana44

Ad-Free Member

I know what you mean by that. I taught the daughter to drive. She did the required attendance at driving school and had to take the written test twice, she is really bad with testing. The driving test on the other hand, she missed two points because she stopped for pedestrians on two occasions, which, after an otherwise perfect score, getting points off for being courteous and over safe is not a bad thing.

4. dana44

Ad-Free Member

The two cases, a person was standing on the corner to cross the road, daughter stopped at the stop sign and waved the person across. Second incident was a person crossing the road ahead of her, she slowed and stopped properly, than instead of going when the person was past the halfway spot (where the CA driver's handbook states it is safe to assume the person is not going to turn around, thus you can go), daughter waited until they got their foot on the sidewalk before continuing.

Two points, no big deal, I'll take that as an otherwise successful driving test.

tlc likes this.