AF: My 300 will be my last Chrysler product | Page 2 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 300 will be my last Chrysler product

Discussion in 'New Challenger, 300, Magnum, Charger' started by 2012JKU, Feb 1, 2020.

1. jerseyjoe

jerseyjoe Plymouth Makes It

My car is in the garage and the one 300 that beongs to my wifr stays outside. I beleive its the side trim sealed from the top and opened at the bottom. All road trash probably collects in the rear. First Mopar that I had rust since early 90s when people took turns dumping errors on the public. As far as motor control and alternators the stuff was in the engine control unit. Never had one fail. Dashboard lighhts was a different thing. Drove my 68 Chrysler every day, it spent its life outdoors. Leased new mopars for the wife, she is hard on cars. I liked to dragrace at the strip but all too far for a Friday night or Sunday morning drive. Airforce base couple miles from here sponsored races, just us gear head's, Security is high so it don't happen any more.