AF: My '66 Dart Convertible RHD in Mopar Action Feb '13 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My '66 Dart Convertible RHD in Mopar Action Feb '13

Discussion in 'A Body: Duster, Valiant, Dart, etc' started by 1966DartConvertible, Dec 20, 2012.

1. 1966DartConvertible

1966DartConvertible Active Member

Small article but hey, its still cool :)

Thanks to Andy for scanning this article for me (We dont get Mopar Action Mag in Malaysia)

Here goes:

[​IMG]

Syed
    Malaysia

PS: I like the writer's sarcasm

2. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

It's still nice to be getting some recognition for a job well done though, isn't it, Syed?

3. saltydog

saltydog Well-Known Member

That's awesome!!

4. Volunteer

Volunteer Well-Known Member

I used to buy M.A. faithfully between about 1989 and 2005 but then I noticed too many redundant topics and a general progression to the newest generation models. So, one week ago I purchase my first issue in 7 years and first thing I notice is the price of $7.99 (CDN). Yikes! But, this being the FEB. '13 issue I did not see your ragtop resto article until today. Yes, I did follow the forum blog but, as some of you may know by now, I am not usually on this site for more than about once a month. As far as (your '66) project, the main thing I admire is the nearly 100% originality. Some people would take such a car and put 40 grand into it, (with signature being EFI - 392 crate) and then trailer it to several dozen car shows per season and get a room full of trophies. Your car is capable of getting many trophies for the rather paltry $10,000.? investment, plus, you can drive it to every car show. (of course more-so if in North America). What is the point of having (any) car if you cannot drive it? With my own (Signet) I have 'invested' only $1000. to this day and, with engine rebuild and replacement wheels, that total will be doubled. But, alas, I will win no trophies but will drive it and LOVE it. *Happy Holidays* :3rd: