AF: New Grand Wagoneer design | Page 7 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Grand Wagoneer design

Discussion in 'Mopar / FCA News' started by 12soldier, Sep 3, 2020.

?

New Grand Wagoneer design

This poll will close on Oct 14, 2020 at 5:44 PM.
  1. No thanks

21 vote(s)
    15.3%
  2. Yes, please

46 vote(s)
    33.6%
  3. Almost, but not quite

70 vote(s)
    51.1%
  1. 77 Monaco Brougham

77 Monaco Brougham Well-Known Member

I agree completely. The sad thing is that even if you could wave Harry Potter's Magic Wand and instantly turn Chrysler 100% BEV...Chrysler would STILL be about 5 years late to the party.

P.S. I was so tempted to crack a joke about Harry Potter and The Magic Wand...but good taste prevented me from doing it. That...plus it probably would have been deleted anyway!:p:D

2. page2171

page2171 Well-Known Member

And even then, they will be able to charge more for a Jeep branded BEV than a Chrysler branded BEV, so any BEV will likely be a Jeep.

77 Monaco Brougham likes this.
  3. cygnus

cygnus Well-Known Member

Here's a chance for Jeep to innovate - how do you get electricity to remote locations on demand, for when you really, really need it? This is not a medical emergency (helicopter pickup), but you ran out of juice to get back to a charging station.

Tony K and page2171 like this.
  4. HEMI345

HEMI345 Active Member

*sorry if you have read this before, but i thought it better to move this post here.
    Could The Jeep® Grand Wagoneer Tow Beyond 10,000 LBS? - Mopar Insiders

I though we are getting QD3 :). Hope they added more enhancement to the current QD2. The Grand Wagoneer Concept also the Quadra-Lift air suspension.

5. HEMI345

HEMI345 Active Member

CAUGHT: 2022 Jeep® Wagoneer Caravan Testing Across America: - Mopar Insiders

[​IMG]

Chebby7 likes this.