AF: New Member - Handy Says Hi from Arkansas! | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member - Handy Says Hi from Arkansas!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Allpar!' started by Handy_Cruiser, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Handy_Cruiser

Handy_Cruiser Member

Yep,

This is my first post on Allpar.com! Some of you may know me as Handy from PTCruiserLinks, PTCrew or one of the LX or Dodge Charger forums. It should be noted that while I am an ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech and an excellent lover, I primarily work as a Safety Engineer among other things and I haven't worked as a professional mechanic since I was young strapping lad with long sexy flowing hair before college. And even then, I mainly worked on big trucks and heavy equipment. Nowadays, I enjoy working on Mopar cars for fun and relaxation. And I help others when I can.

Mopar cars I own include the following:

2019 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Premium. Mods include front camera, ZL1 Addons DELUXE rock guards, red SRT start button, LED headlights, and various BCM changes using a Z-Automative Tazer. This is my sweetie's (wife's) everyday driver:

[​IMG]

My everyday driver is a tastefully modified 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona. Among many, primary mods include short headers, R1 Concept brakes, custom stereo, engine dress-up, catch can and Diablo Sport 93 Octane tune.

[​IMG]

I also have a heavily modified 2007 PT Cruiser Turbo Convertible that pulls 15 psi of boost.

[​IMG]

And I have a 2003 Dodge Ram Quadcab that I bought new in November 2002. It had around 240,000 miles on it and is still going strong.

[​IMG]

I am very glad to be here and look forward to joining in on the fun!

Ryan, Panterasr9, valiant67 and 2 others like this.
  2. Doug D

Doug D Virginia Gentleman

Welcome to Allpar! Nice rides.

Only MoPar I have now is a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SB w/ Hemi (265k miles). Wife totaled our '10 Journey SXT about a year ago. Has a '14 Equinox LT now.

3. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

Hey Todd, welcome to Allpar. For some reason, I thought you'd been a member here for years! Nice to have another buddy join up. Todd is a PT Cruiser guru for any of you guys that have one. He loves those things for some reason! LOL

4. Panterasr9

Panterasr9 Active Member

Nice to have another mechanic on board and nice rides!

5. Panterasr9

Panterasr9 Active Member

Have you had a chance to dyno that yellow Charger?