Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Allpar, not new to Mopar

Discussion in 'Welcome to Allpar!' started by MinnesotaMopar, Apr 23, 2017.

1. MinnesotaMopar

MinnesotaMopar New Member

Hi!

Just posting to introduce my hubby and myself. When I met him, he was already a Mopar guy (had his 72 Challenger and I had a 82 Dodge Omni (not to the one that looks like a Horizon ;) the more sporty Omni :) ) and we have continued that tradition ever since (round 28 years) :)

We own pretty much all Mopars in varying stages and years...

1961 A100 Sweptline
    1963 Dart
    1972 Challenger
    1985 D50 (just bought)
    1991 D150 truck
    1992 W250
    2001 Concorde
    2007 Town & Country
    2007 2500

LOL! Now that I've put them all down... I think we may have a problem... lol!

Naw... it's not that bad, right? lol

My hubby restored his Challenger and will be fixing up/restoring his 2007 pick-up this summer (so then we can replace the T&C with a Journey once that is paid off) and we're going to fix up the 91 a little for our oldest to drive (while he drives the Concorde right now) and we just bought the 85 for our youngest. Meanwhile the Challenger only comes out for special drives and my Dart is taking baby steps to being restored... Not too sure what, if anything, that we'll ever do with the 61 :/ The 92 will some day get restored as well... till then it goes with us fishing and camping, that's about it, lol

And now you have met our little Mopar family :)

Brian & Cara

Shane Estabrooks and BASONE88 like this.
  2. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

Welcome to Allpar, Cara & Brian. You guys have some great Mopars. And Cara, I'm guessing your Omni was the Omni 024. One of my nieces had one of those.

3. MinnesotaMopar

Oh my! YES!! Thank you!! I forgot about the O24!! Yeah, it was an 024 :) I still wish I had it! I've looked high and low, but they are about impossible to find! I can get close with a Shelby, but it's not the same y'know... Me and that car had lots of fun together AND when I met my hubby, he was impressed by that I had a Mopar, so that was a plus in my favor ;) heehee. We've been together ever since :)

4. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

Yeah, I haven't seen one in years. As a matter of fact, I think Karrie's was the last one I saw when I worked on it for her in 1989 when she was in college.

MinnesotaMopar likes this.
  5. Donnie 3.0

Donnie 3.0 Well-Known Member

Yeah, you have a problem..... but what a great problem it is! - Welcome to Allpar!

ClayBelt40's and MinnesotaMopar like this.
  6. MinnesotaMopar

Lol, I'm a horrible influence too. I love vehicles like some women like shoes. Never enough! Lol. If I had money like Jay Leno I'd be in trouble, haha!

multimopes, ClayBelt40's and chuzz like this.
  7. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru!
    Level 2 Supporter

We had a Horizon TC3 growing up... great car. Welcome.