Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Jersey Mopar meetup on November 13th 2016

Discussion in 'Meets and Shows' started by DCTZ, Nov 10, 2016.

1. DCTZ

DCTZ Active Member

This is for a North Jersey Mopar meetup ending in Woodcliff Lake NJ. I am not a member but just heard about it from someone who has a PT Cruiser in this club. I may come by in my 85 Daytona Turbo Z. I think most cars in this club are modern Challengers and Chargers?

For more info you may be able to get it on their facebook, twitter or instagram. I do not do facebook, twitter or instagram!

"Come on out and join North Jersey Mopar as we go for a quick early morning cruise and also attend the last scheduled cars & coffee of the season. We will be meeting at Chili's in East Rutherford at 8am and rolling out by 8:20am. We will cruise from Chili's up to 9w towards the Tappanzee bridge and then head over to Woodcliff Lake. Cars and coffee is located at Tice's Corner Panera 445 Chestnut Ridge Road Woodcliff Lake, NJ from 9:30am-12pm. The weather is looking great and this will be one of the last events of the season so please come on out peeps. Hope to see you all there."