Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P4452006 MP Crossdrilled Headgasket

Discussion in 'GFAQ: G-Body Frequently Asked Questions' started by bamman, Jul 26, 2012.

1. bamman

bamman Part Connoisseur

[​IMG]

Item: Mopar Performance Crossdrilled Headgasket for 2.2L Turbo 2 & 4 and 2.5L Turbo I
    Price: Dealer List is $35.10 (as of 7-24-12)
    Availability: About 30 in US and none left in Canada (as of 7-24-12) --Still can be ordered from dealers in the US

About: This is the headgasket of choice to many turbo dodge enthusiasts. Cheaper than the stock gasket, less prone to failure in comparison to the Fel-Pro gasket, this gasket is prefered by many.

Notes: This is the crossdrilled headgasket. I just ordered it from the dealer who got it from their Tappan NY warehouse. It features a production date of 12/7/10. With the recent discontinuation of the P4452005 headgasket for 2.2/2.5L NA & 2.2L Turbo I engines, some have reported using this gasket successfully in non crossdrilled blocks.

Special Notes: Mancini Racing no longer carries their late 90's stock of these gaskets.