Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pacifica "tech Support" Forum

Discussion in 'Minivans · Pacifica' started by skidsmadawg96, Feb 3, 2006.

1. ImperialCrown

Level III Supporter

Agree. There would be probably no measurable performance gain by this. Maybe a little more aggressive exhaust 'note'. A hard case to spend likely several hundred dollars for the custom-made installed system.
    The 2007+ rear fascia may have had the cut-outs for the dual exhaust tips while the earlier ones didn't. The Pacifica didn't change much even with the mild front end styling refresh.
    Something must be different about the earlier ones (possibly the cut-outs?) why they aren't included in the model year coverage of the dual exhaust kit. The 3.5L never had duals while the 4.0L did. Possibly a phone call or e-mail to either of the companies would give us the answer why not.
    I see that Walker's brand Pacifica catalytic converter is the same part from 2004-2006, so maybe the entire exhaust system did change for 2007+?
    Pipes would likely have to be custom cut and formed.

2. Matthew Lesko

Matthew Lesko New Member

HI, I have a 2004 AWd Pacifica, one owner-me.
    When i turn the car off, It chimes and the dash warning lights come on and stay on. Making it necessary to disconnect the battery. When running, all is normal. Anybody have any Ideas?
    Hi, So I also turned the #3 IOD fuse around 180 degrees and this is what happened Loss of internal memory but dash lights stay off. My question is: Is there a downside to doing this? And does this indicate another problem?
    I also tried to get the codes as per the above link, but nothing came up just "P done".

Has anyone ever solved this problem ? Because I have not been able to find any info on this problem.

Thanks,
    Matthew Lesko

3. ImperialCrown

Level III Supporter

Sorry, I just noticed this post. There may be fault codes stored in other modules that would give us some direction. 'P' codes are only for Powertrain. The BCM/TIPM/ MIC modules may have useful codes stored, but would require a more advanced scan tool to read them.
    By turning the IOD fuse 180°, you mean that you moved it from the 'battery' position to the 'ign' position?