AF: Pentastar named one of ten best again. | Page 2 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pentastar named one of ten best again.

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by Adventurer55, Dec 18, 2019.

1. valiant67

valiant67 ...

The only issues I've ever had were a 2012 Challenger and a 2015 Wangler with the 3.6 what would occasionally puff a cloud of terrible smelling smoke (it smelled both like unburnt fuel and oil at the same time, and I could never decide if it was dark gray or black colored). It was really only noticeable when you started the car and backed through it, worse in the Jeep because it was usually open.

The dealer could not replicate on the Challenger. The Wrangler got so bad it finally tripped a check engine one day after doing that. I should have read the code, but I was planning to sell it anyway to move to Pittsburgh, so I simply erased the light and traded it off.

Both these vehicles were in the 15k mile range when this got noticeable. I've had others than never did this.

2. wtxiceman

wtxiceman Well-Known Member

I've been quite impressed with the car,
    Oil cooler
    Bluetooth module
    Thermostat
    212k and counting