AF: Photography & Renderings | Page 3 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photography & Renderings

Discussion in 'Photo and Video Lab' started by NWbyNW, Jan 2, 2016.

1. NWbyNW

NWbyNW Active Member

Been working on a new concept car. It's a Chrysler product... it looks somewhat sporty and maybe luxurious. I would probably at this point call it a concept Chrysler Concorde. I also like the name Chrysler Atlantic. Still working on finalizing.

[​IMG]

I feel the headlight's are too cliche looking at this point and seem to look a bit Audi-like while the grille isn't Chrysler-y enough. But I feel if tweaked some more I could make it seem more Chrysler like... and who knows, maybe it does look like a Chrysler! I could be overly hard on myself here. That said, I like the shape of this car.

2. AmbassadorSST

AmbassadorSST Active Member

It's nice looking...like a Jaguar and a Chrysler had a baby...Jagusler.

3. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

Yup, I think you'd want a smaller hood bulge... there is a lot of space to be original in grilles without the massive Aston Martin thing (copied by Ford and then by everyone else). I wonder if this Peugeot rendering would help? Share Mopar-Related Post #384