Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plymouth volare plastic model wanted

Discussion in 'Models - Games - Toys' started by alf44, Feb 16, 2013.

1. alf44

alf44 New Member

i drive and am trying to fix up a 1979 volare 2door, super /6. am looking for a model of a 76-79 volare in plastic made by MPC from the 80's. very hard to find on the bay without spending a days wages.if you come accross one or have one to sell. plz post. thanks from Alf !

2. imperiallouie

imperiallouie Member

I have a nice extra Built kit of the original '76 issue… built then in Spitfire Orange to match the Volare I had in those days.. Will let it go for $55 which will include shipping to you as long as you are in the Continental USA
    You don't have to worry about quality as I have been an accomplished builder and collector of vintage plastic since the mid fifties.
    If interested please write me direct at:
    fift8imperial@yahoo.com
    Also have the original promotional of the Volare in Orange or Silver
    Thanks

3. 528-Hemi

528-Hemi Member

I got one but DAMN they aren't cheap or easy to get (I wanted mine to make the car my Grandfather had as his "last" car).....

4. dartman1965

dartman1965 New Member

I know a little late but there is talk of the volare kit being reissued in 2016.Keep an eye out at your hobby shops or hobby lobby.

5. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Valued Member
    Level III Supporter

Man, you are 3 days too late. Was at a toy show here in Michigan last Sunday and saw at least a half dozen kits for sale from various vendors. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. 528-Hemi

528-Hemi Member

DAMN!!! Good prices???