Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Q30 Idea could make me stray

Discussion in 'Auto News & Rumors' started by jerseyjoe, Sep 24, 2017.

1. jerseyjoe

jerseyjoe Plymouth Makes It

From traditional sedan.

2. DarkSky

DarkSky Fully Charged
    Level III Supporter

Care to elaborate?

3. aldo90731

Level III Supporter

I worked with Nissan USA for many years. I would be wary of most things they put out.

4. hmk123

Level III Supporter

I sat in its cousin, the MB GLA. Interior room, especially in the rear was extremely bad. Hopefully the Q30 is better.

5. jerseyjoe

Basically the idea of a car between a hatchback and a crossover is kind of cool. Not saying I'de buy an Infinity but its a cood concept with an ugly mug.

6. jerseyjoe

Basically the idea of a car between a hatchback and a crossover is kind of cool. Not saying I'de buy an Infinity but its a cool concept with an ugly mug. I do like powerful hatchbacks, be a while before FCA has one in the US if ever. Anyhow my sights are set on a late 60's mopar. Remove horse power most new cars fail to excite me. V6 300 still appeals to me, must be getting old.

7. DarkSky

DarkSky Fully Charged
    Level III Supporter

The entire subcompact CUV segment fits your description. The GLA, the X1, the Q3, CX-3, Crosstrek, Juke, heck even the 500X.

8. KrisW

KrisW Active Member

There's more room in a 500X than a GLA, and 500X is technically in a size class below the Mercedes. GLA manages a neat trick for an SUV: of being more cramped than its car equivalent, the A-class hatchback.