Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race fan thread for NEW Allpar Members! Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Motorsports / Racing News' started by moparbob, Feb 20, 2013.

1. moparbob

moparbob Moderator/Lead Reporter - Motorsports News Section
    Level 2 Supporter

This thread is for NEW Allpar.com members only & for those that have low post count.

Please sign in here and introduce yourself first, before posting in our section.

Once you have meet the minimum amount of posts, you can come here and introduce yourself to our group! Let us know what types of racing or motorsports you support and how much of a MOPAR race fan you are!

Every week we bring you, the member, the most up to date coverage we have on our racing teams across several types of motorsports!

Have any questions, don't worry, our friendly crack reporting staff can answer any question you may have on a specific topic or thread through our personal messaging system or on the topic thread themselves.

For now, we welcome you to our motorsports section here on Allpar.com and are glad you can take some time out of your day to get involved with our group. With a little time, we hope joining us might become a new addiction to your daily routine.

See you on the threads!

MoparBob

Chief Moderator & Motorsports Reporter - Allpar.com

#1 moparbob, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  2. DrMark

DrMark Member

Howdy... I'm Mark. Fairly new here.

I'm an Aerospace Engineer, and have been a Mopar fan since I was a kid.

Grew up pulling for the King's blue & red Dodge. We even got our parents to take us to Level Cross for summer vacation. Met Richard and Lee while back in the shop, with Dale Inman showing our family the car they were preparing for Pocono.

Found Pro Stock when Bob Glidden was running his Plymouth Arrow. Very happy for Allen Johnson!

Hoping Mopar gets back into Cup where they belong.

3. MoparNorm

MoparNorm Active Jeeper
    Level III Supporter

Welcome to Allpar Motorsports!

4. moparbob

Level 2 Supporter

Welcome to Allpar! Should you have any questions please refer to the member you wish to ask via PM, please do not use the threads! Also a reminder, we do enforce strict policy on Allpar rules of conduct. There are members here who breach this from time to time so please be careful & respectful to other members here when you post. You can say what's on your mind, just be sure it's on topic so your post doesn't get erased by the mods here!

Carry on & have fun with us, glad to have you with us. In time we hope you become a valued member on our section.

Sincerely

Mopar Bob

Head Moderator Motorsports Section.

5. latter_day_hippie

Hi, all!

"Crash" (aka Matt) here from BABE Rally team Two Horsemen of the Carpocalypse. My teammate "Burn" (aka Neil) and I drive the BigApple2BigEasy Rally --

6. MoparNorm

MoparNorm Active Jeeper
    Level III Supporter

7. JonesGroupRacing

We are a part-time ARCA Racing Series Team from Amherstburg, ON, CANADA. Terry Jones, the driver/owner, just drove the #30 J-AAR Excavating Dodge to his career-best finish of 5th at Talladega on the rain-shortened Friday afternoon race! Thanks to Bob Gardetto for the invite to the Allpar Forums. You can follow us on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jones-Group-Racing/180506525324667?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline

Hope to see you there!

Our next race is tentatively scheduled for Michigan, in June.

8. Mopar Jerry

Level III Supporter

Good evening. Jones Group Racing good to see you on Allpar and thanks for running Dodges and giving us starving moparians something to cheer for. By the way excellent run on Friday night.mopar always!

Good evening. Jones Group Racing good to see you on Allpar and thanks for running Dodges and giving us starving moparians something to cheer for. By the way excellent run on Friday night. Mopar always!

9. hemi_magnum

hemi_magnum Well-Known Member

Welcome and best of luck in future races! As well as congrats on an excellent finish at Talladega.

Always appreciate our Mopar-loving/racing friends from up north. :)

MoparNorm likes this.
  10. TAP42

TAP42 Member

Hi My name is Tim

I've been visiting Allpar for many years but just recently started reading through the forums.

Currently racing a limited schedule in the PASS South Super Late Model series.
    We've been racing since 1999 and we've always run under Mopar power.

MoparNorm likes this.
  11. moparbob

Level 2 Supporter

Welcome to the forum Tim! Enjoy what we have to offer. If you give us your schedule & the schedule of other drivers we will follow your progress.

12. JavelinAMX

JavelinAMX Well-Known Member

Ooops ... Boo-boo on my part.

I should've posted my "Hello World" introduction here in this thread; but ended up posting it over here instead. Sorry ...

13. InkGoblin

InkGoblin Member

Hello Allpar, my name is Chad,I am 32 years old and have been a MOPAR fan since I was a teenager and the Viper was introduced. I have been following Allpar for many years but never joined because all my questions got answered without me asking. This is a wonderful site for even the basic fan. I am no machanic or expert but I do take pride in knowing more than your average sales rep., mostly thanks to you guys.

BTW,I am also a tattooist and 16 year Hot Wheels collector(MOPAR Only). I am working on designing a tattoo for my chest that is basicly a Ram logo with Chrysler wings extending from the sides.

14. moparbob

Level 2 Supporter

Welcome to the forums & the Motorsports News Section Chad!

Glad to see we have answered your questions without you even trying to ask them, our motorsports news staff & participating members are really that damn good when it comes to internal technical knowledge & general information.

Hope to see you more on the threads!

15. hemi_magnum

hemi_magnum Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Allpar is most definitely a special corner of the interwebz. Seems like there's always something new to see and learn... Hope you continue to enjoy the experience!

16. smiles

smiles New Member

lurked for a long time. first post love all types of racing. go mopar

17. Beentherebefore

Level III Supporter

Welcome.

I see you found our historical racing sub folder already. How far back do you go as a racing fan?

18. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Valued Member
    Level III Supporter

Hope to add info to this site. I worked for over 41 years at Chrysler Engineering, all of it in Motorsports involved with NASCAR and NHRA racing programs along with some Viper stuff. Ran race/high performance dynos for 24 years and then moved upstairs to the engineering side for my last 17 years. You can go to the Hamtramck-Historical.com website, go to Vintage Racing, and click on my picture where it says "41 years at Chrysler Engineering". There you will find my bio along with lots of pictures, etc.

Ed

finc.jb likes this.
  19. MoparNorm

MoparNorm Active Jeeper
    Level III Supporter

Welcome to the Motorsports Section!

finc.jb likes this.
  20. md80891

md80891 Active Member

Welcome Ed, sorry no joy on the bio can you steer me closer?