AF: RV Capains Chairs | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RV Capains Chairs

Discussion in 'Vans' started by chrisk7789, Jul 6, 2012.

1. chrisk7789

chrisk7789 New Member

I have a 1980 Dodge B300 van that is a class C RV. The seats in it are tired and I would like to find reasonably priced period specific ones. The seats are an aftermarket RV single post mounted captain's chair that swivels. There are four mounting bolts on the floor with bolts spaced 9 inches by 11 inches apart. 1)Will Dodge factor seats fit these specifications? (I believe, but do not know for sure, the RV manufacturer designed seats to fit factory specs), and 2)Does anyone have a lead in Southern California for find seats that would fit. I have called every RV place and wrecking yard in San Diego and have come up empty.

2. stev

stev Active Member

Try CPC Parts.

They are the OEM for PrimeTime, Mark-III and many others since the company aquired many of the conversion van companies back in the late 90s.

http://www.cpcparts.com/products/subcat.asp?nCatID=30&sCatName=Seating