AF: Sales and new incentives and FINALLY Digital buying | Page 2 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sales and new incentives and FINALLY Digital buying

Discussion in 'Mopar / FCA News' started by Dave Z, Apr 1, 2020.

1. aldo90731

Staff Member Level III Supporter

Ford just posted Q1 sales: -12%

2. finc.jb

finc.jb Active Member

Has anyone seen ads for the 0% in Canada? Any site I visit is showing 3.99% or more (Winnipeg, Manitoba area)

3. turbonetic

turbonetic Active Member

2019 caravan is all it applies to in Canada

4. finc.jb

finc.jb Active Member

Well that sucks!

5. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave

I'll have comparisons to everyone tomorrow.

BASONE88 likes this.
  6. turbonetic

turbonetic Active Member

My guess is they feel inventories aren't good enough to start giving cars away. That or most dealerships are closed anyway.

7. aldo90731

Yeah. I was on a Economics Outlook seminar this morning: they don’t see this ending until start of summer at the earliest.

It all hinges on our ability to develop a way to test everyone quickly, accurately and economically. Only when we are able to identify who’s infected, who’s not, and who was infected and not any more, we can start talking about reactivating economic activity.

link3721 and kevin m. Henry like this.
  8. JKU12

JKU12 Well-Known Member

Even if they were, we're not going anywhere!! :)

9. CDJSalesPro

CDJSalesPro Allpar Legacy

I haven't been on the site in a while ....I dont know why since I have a lot of time on my hands. My dealerships sales dept has been closed since the 19th..... I filed for unemployment for the first time in my life. Next quarters numbers are going to be horrific. I dont anticipate us reopening for at least 1 mo.:(

10. jerseyjoe

jerseyjoe Plymouth Makes It

No work 2 vehicles we are saving $150 a month in fuel costs. A long range Hybred would be welcomed.

cdjr77 likes this.
  11. Skinpine

Skinpine Well-Known Member

My wife and I are retired also. We live in the country on five acres and have spent more money on fuel for the tractor and lawn mower than our vehicles in the last 30 days. We took a ride in the Ram the other day because it had only been drive once previously since early March.

I like solitude but this stuff is getting old quick.

saltydog likes this.
  12. Zagnut27

Zagnut27 Jeepaholic

Man, I wish I had solitude right now.....

13. Skinpine

Skinpine Well-Known Member

I have nothing but respect and gratitude for you and other medical professionals as well as the many others working to help people like me and those less fortunate.

jerseyjoe, Mopar Jerry, tlc and 7 others like this.
  14. Zagnut27

Zagnut27 Jeepaholic

Thanks for that, and my comment wasn’t meant to denigrate anyone for being able to stay home, or have a pity party for me. I’m not a people person on a good day...so now with all of this going on, I’m even less so. I’d love to have some solitude...unfortunately I picked entirely the wrong profession. :D

15. jerseyjoe

jerseyjoe Plymouth Makes It

You need hobbies, we stopped babysitting grand daughter now I can drag out my toys!

16. 71Charger_fan

71Charger_fan Well-Known Member

I had my eye on a Durango a few weeks ago just before everything went on lockdown. It was discounted down to $30,400ish. After the non-essential businesses were closed, some of the rebates came off and the same vehicle is still in inventory priced $3k more (it was $4k more for a while). Not a good time to be taking rebates off. I'll wait it out. If it gets back down to $30k, I might just be foolish enough to buy it. Great deal for an AWD GT with leather and the 3rd row. Just has the 7" screen in the dash though, but I can live with that.

wtxiceman likes this.
  17. Mr.Source

Level III Supporter

Well again we all are seeing how Fiat and Alfa are going.
    A lot of resources spent for nothing, a lit of proyects canceled or dealeyed.
    I think its about time for managment to react AMD stop standing time and resources on those brands.
    And now we have to see how everything will be with PSA.

I think Mopar productos deserve more time atencion and resources, they are the ones that are making money for FCA in América.

wtxiceman likes this.
  18. turbonetic

turbonetic Active Member

Fiat already has been sent packing from NA as far as I am concerned, they've done everything as such but announce it. If they made it official they'd have to pay all those dealers back for the Fiat studio renovations. I believe they gave up on Fiat NA some time in late 16.

19. valiant67

valiant67 ...

I am sure there are (in places dealers are still selling) and will be great deals.
    However, the same situation is also likely tanking the value of any trade in.

somber and saltydog like this.
  20. saltydog

saltydog Well-Known Member

I would love to see 0% on a Gladiator....