AF: Savage Geese PT Cruiser video : Best Car EVER! | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Savage Geese PT Cruiser video : Best Car EVER!

Discussion in 'Mopar / FCA News' started by FThorn, Jan 13, 2020.

1. FThorn

FThorn Well-Known Member

saltydog, Dave Z and wtxiceman like this.
  2. Chase300

Chase300 Well-Known Member

Savage Geese can at least drive and give honest, professional driving feedback.
    Doug is an average driver at best.

FThorn likes this.
  3. mopar22

mopar22 Well-Known Member

That's where the two are vastly different. Doug didn't make his channel on the premise on how a car drives like geese did. His is the little things people don't normally pick up in cars

FThorn and UN4GTBL like this.
  4. Chase300

Chase300 Well-Known Member

Agree..to me less relevant information on how a vehicle drives than Savage.
    Doug's videos don't make me one bit consider checking out any of the vehicles he reviews closer.
    Not that I don't find his video's entertaining...especially his final score card.

FThorn likes this.
  5. XRT2SRT

XRT2SRT Well-Known Member

Who has the tooling for PT? I'd like to build another five hundred thousand to piss Doug off....LOL ;)

#5 XRT2SRT, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  6. FThorn

FThorn Well-Known Member

The only thing that concerns me in this video is the rust on some components seems like it could be problematic in the not too distant future.
    What is one to do to remedy or allay concerns for the amount seen in the video?

7. sickboy

sickboy Well-Known Member

What is one to do to remedy or allay concerns for the amount seen in the video?[/QUOTE]

The mixture of salt and water is corrosive, period. One can either remove the vehicle from corrosive conditions or put a barrier between the metal and corrosive conditions.
    Paint is a good start, but many in my area use oil undercoating. As I usually buy used, the rust has already started. Most in my area understand it’s a losing battle, and let them rot gracefully away.
    But it helps point out the quality of a car. Such as many chevys need new brake lines by their 10th birthday, while my chargers still look new

FThorn likes this.