Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I be wary?

Discussion in 'Dodge Dart / Viaggio' started by iNeon, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson New Member

I had two 300s before I bought the Dart after a divorce. The 300s were good cars, but talk about rattles, they both had them after a year horribly. My particular Dart is much better and was way cheaper then them, when it comes to build quality. I don't know about the Aero, as I have an SXT. Rock solid so far. I have rented a Corolla and Sentra. I would not take them if they were given to me. Talk about rattle traps.

Ian, MPE426HEMI and tlc like this.
  2. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

The Aero is rubbish compared with the SXT.
    — Signed, an Aero owner who tested the SXT first.

MPE426HEMI likes this.
  3. mopar22

mopar22 Well-Known Member

Did you pick the aero for the mpg? It's like a stripped down as stripped down can get

4. iNeon

iNeon Well-Known Member

It's not.

Aero(in my case-- I feel 2014-2015 models) were optioned such that they were an SXT/rally's equivalent, with only the weight and Aero advantages added.

5. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

2013 is very stripped down but mine had the 8.4 stereo which was mandatory for me. It was “a deal,” more than anything else. Precious few Darts with sticks around here and the price seemed right. I had never driven one but had driven each of the others and all the rest were impressive.

The mileage is very good in winter and okay in summer. The a/c knocks 3-4 mpg off.

6. iNeon

iNeon Well-Known Member

I don't know if it was 2014 or 2015, but the Aero models eventually got the premium dash with auto lights, full Navigation/8.4 and LCD gauges-- midlevel climate panel, the special 16" alloys, racetrack tails and back-up camera.

I thought the car was well loaded for $13,000 with 12k miles

7. MPE426HEMI

MPE426HEMI Well-Known Member

The Darts certainly look awesome anyways.

Ian, AvengerGuy and tlc like this.