AF: Spare Tire | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spare Tire

Discussion in 'Compacts: Renegade, Patriot, Compass, Caliber' started by Heaston, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Heaston

Heaston New Member

My husband and I just purchased the 2015 Jeep Renegade Latitude.

We are having a heck of a time finding a spare tire for it. We prefer a donut since room is limited but will do a full size if nothing else.

Jeep dealership quoted 815.00 just for the aluminum rim and no tire.

The size is 215/60/17. What are my options?

2. Stratuscaster

Stratuscaster Vaguely badass...
    Staff Member Level III Supporter

On the "Build & Price" for the Renegade, the full-size temporary-use spare is listed as a $195 option.

I think I'd ask my dealer for that option.

3. stevenspeaking

The full size spare part number 68263082AA is listed as a component part at this time. This is something we cannot order at the dealer level. There were two part numbers listed for 17" rims. Both of them aluminum. 5XA67MX5AA which has not been priced yet in Dealerconnect, and 5XA65MAAAA which indeed has a factory list price of $817.00 without the tire or stem.

I would be curious to see what the part specifiers at FCA would say if a vehicle was in a collision and the spare needed to be replaced. A VIN for a Renegade with a full size spare would be needed to make that call.

4. stevenspeaking

I found a part number for a 16" steel wheel for the Renegade. It is 68256382AA with a list of $227.00. You would have to get a taller tire to make up the difference in diameter.

5. Heaston

Heaston New Member

The dealership here called this morning and said that the Dodge Dart donut has the same bolt pattern. My husband is going to go at lunch to see if the Dodge Dart donut will fit the Renegade to see if we could use this temporarily until Jeep comes out with a spare tire kit.

Thanks Steve for that information. I will pass it along to the husband in case the Dart donut does not work

6. ramcat

ramcat New Member

How did this come out?

7. stevenspeaking

I got some info about some accessories for these. There is a part number for the spare tire kit. 8221.4679 and has a retail of $295.00

ramcat likes this.
  8. ramcat

ramcat New Member

Thanks....there is a Mopar dealer selling this kit on Ebay (+ freight to buyer), but of course, you can buy it from your dealership.