NewsDemon has a freakin’ TransBrake • Pritchett’s Challenger Drag Pak isn’t a Demon • Ram Longhorn to match trailers

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRT Appearance Packages

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by Mike V., Mar 10, 2017.

1. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

For March 2017 the Charger R/T Super Track Pak now gets an option for "Scat Pack Looks" with new SRT appearance items.

The packages includes SRT hood with Mopar cold air intake, SRT door dolls, and SRT rear fascia and exhaust tips.

Package sales code AWD at $1,205 MSRP.
    Available on Charger R/T Super Track Pak and Super Track Pam Plus.

Speculation - I expect a similar package will be coming to the Durango in 2018. We have seen a mule like this here on Allpar.

Mike

George V, aldo90731 and UN4GTBL like this.
  2. UN4GTBL

UN4GTBL Active Member

That sales code should create some fun confusion for people who just skim your post!

BobbiBigWheels, James A and Mike V. like this.
  3. DarkSky

DarkSky Cruising Around Level III Supporter

I bet we'll see that SRT-look expand to the entire Charger lineup with the next refresh.

redriderbob likes this.
  4. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

Don't know yet

5. James A

James A Member

Mike I'm so confused right now. I see no STP for 2017. I understood that is the now the Daytona... Help a bother out here.

6. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

A step closer to getting rid of the crosshair grille for the brand!

7. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

It's a new package starting this month. It is essentially Charger R/T with the Daytona/Scat Pack/SRT exterior appearance. I don't have any further details unfortunately.

Mike

George V and James A like this.
  8. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

I wouldn't count on that... at least just yet.

James A likes this.
  9. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

Slowly by surely!

Mike

James A likes this.
  10. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

Speculation at this point.

Mike

11. James A

James A Member

I'd imagine the refresh would be a new design rather than just phasing the higher trim design to replace the lower.

12. DarkSky

DarkSky Cruising Around Level III Supporter

Well yes, but it won't be a total redesign which means we could see the updated version of SRT-style front end make its way to every model to replace the crosshairs.

James A likes this.
  13. James A

James A Member

I dig. I'd imagine less of the Plymouth looking top grill. Narrow top, big mouth bottom and tweeked head lights? More aggression would be nice. We'll see!

14. adaptabl

adaptabl Member

I doubt there will be a redesign. With the sales volumes and the end of other car platforms FCA will not invest the money required for a redesign.

15. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

Huh? The current L Series cars will be replaced with all new versions on a new platform in 2021.

Mike

TripleT, freshforged and James A like this.