NewsWhat’s special about the Demon? • Demon has a freakin’ TransBrake • Pritchett’s Challenger Drag Pak isn’t a Demon

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRT Appearance Packages

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by Mike V., Mar 10, 2017.

1. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

We know wheelbases will probably be roughly the same as they are now. The rest is to be determined.

dakrt99 and James A like this.
  2. TripleT

TripleT Active Member

I suppose it will be better packaged

Mike V. likes this.
  3. Alexbucks

Alexbucks Member

This goes together with Dodge being more relevant than has been in decades.
    There's on the other end Chevrolet with average age of 52 and Corvette over 60.

4. DarkSky

DarkSky Cruising Around Level III Supporter

I hope that the next generation has more foot room... I wear a size 15 shoe and the top of my feet touch something above the gas and brake pedals unless I have them at a weird angle. It's probably my least favorite part of my car.

Detonator Yellow and HotCarNut like this.
  5. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

Yes, cars will remain fullsize as that seems to work for Dodge buyers. Overhangs will be shorter though.

dakota21 and dakrt99 like this.
  6. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

Next generation is years away, go sit in a Giulia and see what that is like.

Mike

7. DarkSky

DarkSky Cruising Around Level III Supporter

Yes, I know it is years away. I'm doubtful the Giulia is indicative of the design of the underside of the dash of the next generation Charger. My 2013 Challenger didn't have any bulges above the pedals like my Charger does.

But back on topic, it is nice they are expanding the SRT appearance to other trim levels. I would like to a V6 model with slightly better performance and this package.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  8. oh2o

oh2o Moderator Level III Supporter

Yes, all 2021 model year. The Charger will launch first, followed a few months later by the Challenger, and a few months after that, the 3rd vehicle.

GasAxe, dakota21, somber and 6 others like this.
  9. aldo90731

aldo90731 Active Member Level III Supporter

How do you figure Dodge is more relevant?

Last time I checked, Dodge sales were down by double digits.

valiant67 likes this.
  10. dakrt99

dakrt99 Active Member

As long as I can go to Lowes and Home Depot, I'll be perfectly fine. True story, I purchase 2x4s and the guy told me to bring my truck around, lol. He was shocked. Also, I think that was the same time I brought home tile, haha. We were remodeling the bathroom. :p

UN4GTBL and wtxiceman like this.
  11. oh2o

oh2o Moderator Level III Supporter

Because they are FASTER.

oruandy, dakota21, AvengerGuy and 5 others like this.
  12. BobbiBigWheels

BobbiBigWheels I'm likely at work... Ad-Free Member

Better cliffhanger than a Walking Dead episode...

13. tomaz

tomaz Active Member

lol RIGHT

Detonator Yellow likes this.
  14. Super Dak

Super Dak Member

I've loaded 2x4s in my Neon SRT-4, that gets some looks. But anything more and I use the Dakota R/T or the JKU.
    Back on subject, didn't Dodge do an SRT appearance package for the Neon back in '05 or '06?

15. James A

James A Member

"Followed by the third vehicle"... THE BARRACUDA!!! Don't shoot! I had to... :)