News → Does the Demon stop faster than the Camaro ZL1? • More Waymo Pacificas; public to test • Is this the new Chrysler crossover?
Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!
Register or log in at the top right of the page...
Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by Mike V., Mar 10, 2017.
Alright guys... the topic is the new SRT Appearance Group on the Charger
Let's get on topic please
Yes, the pissing contests are getting old!!!
Back to the topic. So this package doesn't add STP or the rear gears associated, correct? Strictly looks?
This is simply an update to the Super Track Pak option group. A Charger R/T or Charger R/T Plus can be ordered with Super Track Pak
(AWD) SUPER TRACK PAK
• 245/45ZR20 AS PERFORMANCE TIRES (TR9)
• 245/45ZR20 AS PERFORMANCE TIRES (TR9) - W/O 2DS
• 3.07 REAR AXLE RATIO (DMM)
• 3 MODE ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL (BNC)
• ANTI-LOCK 4-WHEEL DISC PERF BRAKES (BR5)
• BLACK GRILLE (MFN) - W/O 2DS
• BODY COLOR FASCIAS (MLA) - W/O 2DS
• DODGE PERFORMANCE PAGES (JAZ)
• FUNCTIONAL HOOD SCOOP (MGB) - W/O 2DS
• GOODYEAR BRAND TIRES (TZA)
• LOWER BODYSIDE BODYCOLOR CLADDING (MRH) - W/O 2DS • MOPAR COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM (JFF) - W/O 2DS
• PARKSENSE REAR PARK ASSIST SYSTEM (XAA) - W/O 2DS
• PERFORMANCE STEERING WHEEL (SCJ)
• PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION (SDE)
• PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION (SDE) - W/O 2DS
If it's part of the Super Track Pack Charger R/T models, then of course it would be.
Got it. That awesome. Like a daytona but without all the "daytona" special edition things. Couldn't order the STP with out the visual upgrades I'm assuming?
Lol that's an American thing eh, must be the food
Not anymore, could have before... it was an available option.
Avenger concept? Dart concept? Journey replacement on RWD platform? Durango replacement? "Viper" concept? I prefer a RWD Avenger concept with TT 3.0 Pentastar. Maybe a D-RWD coupe sharing the same platform as the Avenger? Charger/Challenger little brothers. That would make a lot of sense to me.
Moving on... back to the SRT Appearance Package
Sorry, I got carried away, a little.
Yes, basically a Daytona 5.7L with out the Daytona livery....
My biggest ordeal with all these packages is the poor SRT392... yeah the price has become crazy with over $50k for a 392 powered Charger SRT. But if they are giving the R/T Scat Pack models the bigger brakes and better tires... the only thing those cars really don't have are the SRT Performance Pages (which can be unlocked on Scat Packs with the $250 Tazer), three mode suspension and the optional Laguna seats. So if you can do without the SRT badges and the three mode suspension... the SRT392 cars are becoming obsolete!
And Laguna Leather seats.