NewsDemon has a freakin’ TransBrake • Pritchett’s Challenger Drag Pak isn’t a Demon • Ram Longhorn to match trailers

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Scat Packs?

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by EVOL, Jan 21, 2017.

1. sickboy

sickboy Member

Demon weight reductions in a Scatpack maybe?

Max Wedge likes this.
  2. tomaz

tomaz Active Member

then.... that would be a Real T/A then.

Detonator Yellow and MoparDanno like this.
  3. Clinton H Davis

Clinton H Davis Member

Depends on what good they use ;-)

4. Zagnut27

Zagnut27 Jeepaholic Level 2 Supporter

I had that once...bad shrimp....oof....:):p:D

MoparDanno and MoparJoe like this.
  5. wilbur

wilbur Member

Not if you buy an SRT it isn't... :) It is technically based on the original SRT. And then the SRT received the Hellcat suspension (if I am correct) minus the hellcat engine.

Wil

6. dakrt99

dakrt99 Active Member

No soothsayer can chime in. Maybe it's like R/T Plus, but for Scat Packs.

7. Clinton H Davis

Clinton H Davis Member

Oops, that's supposed to say "hood"...

8. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

Further upping the ante is the addition of Dodge’s Super Track Pak. The performance kit comes standard on all T/As and includes a suspension that’s been lowered by 0.5 inch, Bilstein shocks, high-performance brake lining, a three-mode stability-control system that can be turned off completely, and stickier tires.

This package will be option on other packages outside the T/A models.

BobbiBigWheels and James A like this.
  9. James A

James A Member

So its a ScatPack with a Super Track Pack option?

10. redriderbob

No... sorry I read the post wrong, there is currently no information on the ACN (Super Scat Pack package yet). Someone on another site who is pretty reliable posted they heard that the Super Scat Pack is more or less a T/A without the T/A livery. Basically a Scat Pack with SRT392 brakes, wheels and more aggressive bucket seats. But, I have not heard anything on it yet. We should be seeing a press conference soon from Mopar HQ in Center Line for a showing of the upcoming 2017 Dodge Challenger Mopar 17.

Also Charger will get the ACN equipment code as well. (Which could be a Daytona without the livery).

UN4GTBL and James A like this.
  11. mentalicca

mentalicca Member Level III Supporter

That would make it all the more enticing to me. Love the Daytona package, but for me, you gotta keep the Bee logo.

James A likes this.
  12. James A

James A Member

Ah, very cool. I read somewhere that they'll be releasing a lot of special editions to make up for the G push back. Will they be doing similar non-Daytona Daytona's for the 5.7 (which at second thought sounds like what the R&T pack was... kind of) ?

Detonator Yellow likes this.
  13. redriderbob

You can already get a 5.7L and 392 Daytona with out the exterior decals ordered.

BobbiBigWheels and James A like this.
  14. EVOL

EVOL Member

What's the point of getting a T/A or Daytona then? Weird.

James A likes this.
  15. James A

James A Member

Yup. I was wondering if "Livery" included the SRT body kit. So what is the point of ACN codes if you can just delete the decals on a Daytona? Badging and seats? There's something missing in my understanding. I also second EVOL's question. I'm a little lost on the point of these moves...

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017