NewsDoes the Demon stop faster than the Camaro ZL1? • More Waymo Pacificas; public to test • Is this the new Chrysler crossover?

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Scat Packs?

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by EVOL, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Muther

Muther Active Member

Liberal use of monosodium glutamate. Very powerful purgative. Ranks up there with a tablespoon of mineral oil. I can't go much further than that without violating decency.

Clinton H Davis likes this.
  2. Clinton H Davis

Clinton H Davis Member

I would say they are listening... to some extent...

I'm a buyer and what I want does not exist currently (that I, a non-insider, am aware of...).

3. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

You can't always get what you want.

Mike

James A likes this.
  4. Clinton H Davis

Clinton H Davis Member

Perhaps not, but I'll keep asking for it until the day I die. I'll probably be asking for it long after they discontinue the model...

Dodge will continue to hear my complaints and my requests for many many years to come...

If you don't ask/don't complain/don't speak up... nothing will ever change...

5. James A

James A Member

But if you try sometimes well you might find
    you get what you need... :) Had to do it Mike.

6. James A

James A Member

I wish they would refresh the car, make the SXT/RT nose more muscular/aggressive/dynamic instead of just slapping SP trim on the 5.7 to avoid the current design. And I wish they would make the 3:06 available on the lower RT trims for example like in a black top package as it used to be. I think the 5.7 with that rear gear (I hope I have the number right) is a sweet spot IMHO (I love the SP too don't get me wrong). I know I'll get reamed for this but I like the tweeks on the Mustang refresh and I hope Dodge refreshes the Charger along those lines (more aggressive evolution of what is already there). The SP,SRT nose is cool with the whole Plymouth grill design but with the opening on the bottom it reminds me of my old Eclipse...

7. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

Took the bait... hook, line, and sinker. ;)

Mike

MoparJoe, HotCarNut and James A like this.
  8. Clinton H Davis

Clinton H Davis Member

That's funny, I was totally thinking that, almost posted it, hehe. :)

James A likes this.
  9. Cudacam76

Cudacam76 New Member

I just ordered my Scat Pack Challenger with the "Super Scat Pack" ACN option today. 6-piston calipers and hellcat wheels. Pireli 275 p-zero tires were a mandatory addition as well per the dealer ordering system.

redriderbob likes this.
  10. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

Curious to know the difference in price over the T/A 392.

11. Cudacam76

Cudacam76 New Member

It's a $2,200 msrp option on the scat pack.

12. Mopar392

Mopar392 Active Member

$2200 to get Hellcat's brakes, wheels and tires?

How much each part alone?

13. mopar22

mopar22 Member

Probably that much or more alone

14. Cudacam76

Cudacam76 New Member

wtxiceman likes this.
  15. Steveo

Steveo Member

The brakes are certainly more than 2200 alone. Brembo 6 pistons aren't cheap.