NewsThis really is the 2018 Wrangler “JL” • Red vs black keys: Real-world Hellcat performance • Windsor loses Transport

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Scat Packs?

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by EVOL, Jan 21, 2017.

1. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

2. Mopar392

Mopar392 Active Member

For the guys who wish they could had the dynamic package on their Scat Packs (like me), Mopar offers the following:

SRT Hellcat Brake Upgrade Package for SRT/Scat Pack vehicles. 4-Corner brake package includes (red) six-piston calipers (front), four-piston Calipers (rear), rotors, pads and hardware,
    2011-2017 P/N 77072382 . . . . . . . . . . . . . $3,795.00

redriderbob likes this.
  3. MoparGuy413

MoparGuy413 New Member

Perhaps a ridiculous question, but does anyone know if/when Dodge will update the website to reflect the Dynamics package now available for the Scat Pack cars?

I've tried the build/price feature numerous times this month, but that package isn't listed

4. redriderbob

They should soon.

5. mentalicca

mentalicca Member Level III Supporter

As Bob said, it should be soon. Remember, the Build & Price tool is based on current inventory, and not necessarily what you could custom build yourself. To see something like that I recommend using other sites' configurator tools (Cars.com has one that has the dynamics pack listed and I thought there were others that did as well).

6. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave Staff Member Supporter

I don’t know that’s entirely true. I do know B&P has often been wrong and though they are getting better, it’s still a tool developed by an outside company that does not link to FCA’s internal systems.

7. mentalicca

mentalicca Member Level III Supporter

My comment was as per discussions on this forum. Pretty sure it was stated as such by insiders. If I can find the original reference, I will link it here.

8. redriderbob

It usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to get stuff updated on Dodge.com for Build & Price... remember the Daytona pricing came out and it wasn't on there for 3 weeks later!

Mike V. and UN4GTBL like this.
  9. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

Looked at a nice Daytona yesterday it is a really nice package.

Mike