Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superflow SF 1020-SB Flow Bench For Sale

Discussion in 'Performance' started by mpgmike, Jun 5, 2014.

1. mpgmike

mpgmike Member

This is pretty close to as top of the line as they come. Super Flow SF 1020-SB, manufactured in 2007 but only has about 50 hours of operation time on it. I'm no longer porting heads and just need to liquidate. Here is a link to the Super Flow site featuring this bench:

http://www.superflow.com/Flowbenches/sf1020sb.php

They really haven't changed since 2007. Here is a picture of the one offered:

[​IMG]

I built a head stand for 3.50" cylinder heads that comes with it. Original purchase price was over $27,000. It can be yours for a mere $14,000 (50% off retail!). PM me with your phone number & I'll get back to you.

Mike

2. mpgmike

mpgmike Member

I would consider a project 70-72 Duster, 71-2 Demon, 67-9 Barracuda fast back, or '71-4 Plymouth Satellite/Road Runner in partial trade. Equipment is located in Northern New Jersey. PM me. I'd love to talk about it with you. Send me your phone number and good times to call.

Mike

3. Andre van der burg

Hi Mike,

Do you still have this bench?
    Please mail me al info on info@racingdevelopment.nl
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards Andre

4. Sichart Ratanarat

Dear Mike

Do you still have this bench on offer?
    Please contact me back at sichart@maximaoil.com

Thanks