AF: Tazer eco mode surprise | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tazer eco mode surprise

Discussion in 'New Challenger, 300, Magnum, Charger' started by sickboy, Apr 12, 2020.

1. sickboy

sickboy Well-Known Member

Got a tazer for my 392 for a few specific reasons; remote window down/up, nav operation while moving, weather alert off, line lock, and track and eco modes enabled.
    Had a chance to do city driving with little traffic to work, mostly 30mph, a few stretches of 35. Kept the engine idling at traffic lights, and kept up with traffic when there was some. Took it easy, and only measured 9miles of driving, but there were about 30 (didn’t count) traffic lights involved
    Result? 25 mpg city! No kidding, I’m impressed how much it kept me in 4cyl mode. Worth every penny just for eco.
    25 thumbs up! 19DB1DB5-A109-45F5-994C-0773ACC84234.jpeg

wtxiceman and valiant67 like this.
  2. wtxiceman

wtxiceman Well-Known Member

My wife thinks I'm nuts for putting it in eco mode every time we hit the hwy, thats the main reason i wanted a tazer.

Put it in valet mode and then go race a v6 challenger :eek::D

AvengerGuy and sickboy like this.
  3. sickboy

sickboy Well-Known Member

Haven’t even tried the highway yet. Most of my driving is considered city, even the suburbs out here are denser than most newer cities. As far as valet mode......, yeah-no.

wtxiceman likes this.
  4. wtxiceman

wtxiceman Well-Known Member

Ive averaged 26 hwy hand calculated using eco. Running between 70 and 80 mph. No cruise. No wind