NewsThis really is the 2018 Wrangler “JL” • Red vs black keys: Real-world Hellcat performance • Windsor loses Transport

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The _ALLPAR_ biggest blunder contest

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by Dave Z, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave Staff Member Supporter

Thanks. I will add these right away.

2. Dave Z

Tomguy
    Illegal Machine
    AvengerGuy
    CivoLee

We have:

5XL polo
    Fiat 500X book

3. Lee N. Burns

Lee N. Burns Member

In model-year 2002, the Chrysler LHS was renamed to Chrysler Concorde, and the existing Concorde was eliminated. We have a review of this vehicle (the Concorde-named LHS), as well as the 1999 and 2001 300M and the 2002 Chrysler 300M Special.

In 2002, the LHS name was dropped and the model became known as the Concorde Limited. Only this model carried over some formerly exclusive LHS/300 features, such as the dashboard and seats. Lesser Concorde models (LXi, LX) continued until the end of the series in 2004.

4. Illegal Machine

Illegal Machine Member

I want a signed Sergio Marchionne glamour shot.

aldo90731 likes this.
  5. Dave Z

I'll send you a Fiat 500X book

6. Dave Z

Thanks, Lee - fixed (and updated the page language elsewhre)

7. Tomguy

Tomguy Member Level 2 Supporter

No need to send me anything. You can give me a month of forums higher level or something if you want :)

8. DarkSky

DarkSky Cruising Around Level III Supporter

9. Dave Z

There is about one year I should have let someone else do this.

Thanks, fixed.

10. carsin630

carsin630 Member

In the page about Eagle brand history, there is this:

"The Eagle Medallion, made in France, had to be sold because of the contract with Renault; sales were so low it ended up being sold as the Dodge Monaco as well."

But, it was the Premier built in Canada that got sold as a Monaco, not the Medallion, that was only sold for 2 model years 1988-89.

11. Dan Minick

Dan Minick Active Member Level III Supporter

I just caught that as well. Medallion sedan and wagon wasnt ever badged as Dodge. Yes medallions only 88-89. Premiers badged as Dodge Monacos were sold 1990-92. (The last years to try and sell more )

12. AvengerGuy

AvengerGuy Member

Dave, wanted clarification as to exactly what the 5XL polo is. If it is something wearable, like clothing, would be way too large for me. If that's the case, the Fiat 500X book would work for me.

13. GLHS60

GLHS60 Member

Some guys on another site were just complaining about Allpar being "rife with errors"

I assured them all would be good soon as the blunders were getting weeded out.

Good job guys!!

Thanks
    Randy

14. Dave Z

I hear that fairly often yet people shut up when you ask them for an example.

AvengerGuy, email or PM me with an address. I have the 500X book. Yes, the polo is a 5XL.

15. Lee N. Burns

Lee N. Burns Member

It should then be useful as a 500 car-cover.

GasAxe likes this.