Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Originals....

Discussion in 'PT Cruiser' started by PTRed, Dec 6, 2006.

1. djsamuel

Level 2 Supporter

Glad you got it fixed, and sorry I missed your previous message about not being able to reach it. I'm on my 3rd switch now, so I'm used to it. :)

2. CudaPete

Ad-Free Member

And so, after almost 15 years, the "cruise" is over. Sold the PT today. New owner was thrilled to get it.

3. CudaPete

Ad-Free Member

Saw the old PT today. The new owner is very happy with it. She's only had to replace the battery and fix a flat tire.

djsamuel likes this.
  4. CudaPete

Ad-Free Member

So I had dinner with a friend of the lady who bought my 01 PT. She drove it all the way from NJ to CA and it is now cruising in sunny Southern Cal!

djsamuel likes this.
  5. djsamuel

Level 2 Supporter

With proper maintenance, these are tough, albeit not trouble free, cars. They just keep going. I passed 394,000 miles this week.

billk and JA Cumbo like this.