Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sim' Racing thread! Digital Mopars and more

Discussion in 'Models - Games - Toys' started by Muther, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Muther

Muther Well-Known Member

As a current "digital", or "Sim", or if you prefer, pretend racer, I wanted to start a thread for Mopar enthusiasts, that are also gamers. Consider this a clearing house for information for Sim' Racers, like us.

I race/game, exclusively, on Xbox One. Right now my game of choice is Forzamotorsport Six. I prefer hardcore sim games, the harder, adn more immersive, the better. In my younger days, I have done some real racing. mostly in Datsun 280's in the 80's and 90's. I have raced at Sebring, Road America (RoAm, Road Atlanta (RoAt), Laguna Seca, and Sonoma/Sears Point.

Has anyone played with the upcoming Assetto Corsa? It is coming to XB1 on 22April. I would like to know some of your opinions about it. It is currently available for PC/Steam.

I also, will be picking up Codemaster's excellent Dirt: Rally title, as soon as it releases for consoles on 05April.

2. Jerry Simcik

Jerry Simcik Well-Known Member

Muther, what's your Gamertag? Mine's "Simcik" - add me next time you're on.

I used to participate in a great FM4 league, but it's kind of fallen apart. A few core members would likely jump back in if we had a bit to look forward to.

Some of my favorites from those days can be seen here:

Pirelli World Challenge

Digital Racing

3. pentastarpunk

pentastarpunk Active Member

rFactor 2 SCR PROGRESS PHOTOS
    https://goo.gl/photos/jqGBRLwYgeVjEvH88

rFactor 1 SCR PROGRESS PHOTOS
    Stock Car Resurrection | Facebook

4. Muther

Muther Well-Known Member

Mine is [Muther 302].

Forgot about this thread.

Right now, I am racing n ForzaMotorsport 6, and DiRT: Rally.