Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transformers getting away from Chevy!! To include a Mopar!!

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by Devildodge, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Devildodge

Devildodge Active Member

Just did a search of hot wheels for this year and it appears we got them all (mopar cars and trucks)

I showed my son how to tell if the challenger or charger are hellcats by looking at the hood for the 3 scoops and the hellcat emblem.

He wants a Demon bad and he looks at the hood and says Dad, it's just a Hellcat.

We are anxiously awaiting the Demon, TRX and hopefully a Powerwagon.

We love our hot wheels lol.

2. Cody's Car Conundrum

Cody's Car Conundrum Active Member

I've been anxiously waiting for a Gen V Viper ACR Hotwheels.

Hoping 2018/2019 will be the year I grow the diecast Mopar obsession, haha.

I wouldn't mind having a Demon and ACR in the staple :D :p

Zagnut27 and UN4GTBL like this.
  3. Devildodge

Devildodge Active Member

We have 2013 srt viper and 2013 srt viper gts-r. I think we have a viper acr but not sure what year, think it is 2008

UN4GTBL and Cody's Car Conundrum like this.
  4. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru!
    Level 2 Supporter

I used to collect Hot Wheels... I have almost all of the 1998 First Editions... lots of good Mopars in that set... all still in their packages...

[​IMG]
    1997 Dodge Dakota Sidewinder (designed by Mark Allen of course) mine has the same wheels as the Caravan below though.

[​IMG]
    1998 Dodge Caravan (even though it is a Grand Caravan)

[​IMG]
    1996 Dodge Concept Car (formal name is Sidewinder, but ZZ Top had the name trademarked)

[​IMG]
    1970 Plymouth Road Runner (mine had the circle wheels though)

[​IMG]
    1993 Chrysler Tunderbolt Concept (another one of Tom Gale's fabulous concepts)

5. Cody's Car Conundrum

I've got the 2013 SRT Viper and GTS-R too. Haven't gotten the '08 ACR yet (and to date it's the only ACR Hot Wheels have made thus far).

I have a black Thunderbolt with (I believe) Yellow tinted windows (I didn't tint the windows, it came like that). I also have a "Babe Ruth" Copperhead.

Never knew they made a Sidewinder Hot Wheels though. I'll have to be on the lookout for that in the future.

UN4GTBL and Devildodge like this.
  6. Devildodge

Devildodge Active Member

When we go to Chrysler at Carlisle we spend as much time in the little cars as we do the big ones...plus it is alot easier to go home with the Hotwheels than the real thing. This year though my son was smitten with the Demon and darn it if he wasn't angry they didn't have one in the toys.

He was also angry that he couldn't do the hellcat experience, he drinking his milk and eating his fruits and vegetables to be big enough...Good times

7. Cody's Car Conundrum

If you can catch a Mecum Auction (f they happen in/near your area) then you can try to score a ride there. I don't know how long they'll be doing it for but you can get a ride in H-Cats and Vipers (I don't know if they'll still have Vipers come 2018).

8. Devildodge

Devildodge Active Member

He has been anxiously waiting for 3 years. Both his sisters got to but he was/is too small yet. He wants to do the viper charger and challenger hellcat and he us praying for the Demon. He did do the demon simulator though

9. Devildodge

Devildodge Active Member

He has been anxiously waiting for 3 years. Both his sisters got to but he was/is too small yet. He wants to do the viper charger and challenger hellcat and he is praying for the Demon. He did do the demon simulator though

10. Cody's Car Conundrum

Well, it's (nearly) a new year :D

Hope he gets his wish in 2018!

Devildodge likes this.