Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update

Discussion in 'Car Dealer Hangout' started by Dave Z, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

We don't seem to be getting a lot of activity in here, should I shut it down and merge it back with News & Rumors?

2. Scrounge

Scrounge Well-Known Member

Current Cars might be a better category.

3. 1914 mason

1914 mason Member

Time passes and faster than we think it will....I am 78 and grandson of one of the original Dodge dealers signed in 1914. I was educated in the business selling my first vehicle at 12 years old!!! before I could "legally drive. I have been blessed with a great memory and have much to share of the business in the 50 60 70's. There are few of us around that can say they have been a part of the business for 53 years ...however I am NOT working at the present. Will share some moments on this site as time allows. My first will be the association of the Hell Drivers and Dodge.. More later 1914Mason

fargo72, Dave Z and ImperialCrown like this.
  4. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

Very much looking forward to this. I was going to start dealer interviews but never did. I can feature some of your memories in the more permanent parts of Allpar if you're amenable.