Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updated MOPAR Collection Albums...

Discussion in 'Models - Games - Toys' started by pentastarpunk, May 2, 2014.

1. pentastarpunk

pentastarpunk Active Member

Feast your eyes:
    [dead link, see below]

Comments welcomed and encouraged.

#1 pentastarpunk, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
  2. pug-man

pug-man Well-Known Member

Yup, usually takes about 7 or so months to get a reply. Kind of like getting a passport or something like that, eh?

We are heading down to Daytona soon, and we'll be stopping by the track.......have you been at all?

Dave Z and pentastarpunk like this.
  3. pentastarpunk

Thanks and sounds good. I am in the armpit of America, and the closest I have been to Daytona is the Milwaukee Mile, and my local dirt track (Superior Speedway)... ;) :)

4. Donnie 3.0

Donnie 3.0 Well-Known Member

Is this a private convo or can anybody join?? :D

5. pentastarpunk

Are you talking about this thread? Come on in the water's fine. As for the link to my collection, you will find it to be dead now. I left that site after a 10-year membership. With DODGE gone from NASCAR and the collecting hobby in steep decline, it was time to get out. I reposted my collection on my Facebook page and if you are interested here's the link (you might have to me a Facebook member to view, though): https://www.facebook.com/robert.domecq/photos_albums

6. Donnie 3.0

"This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Darn.

7. pentastarpunk

Are you a Facebook member?? I think you might have to be logged in @Donnie 3.0

If you are a member, send me a friend request @ Robert Domecq and I'll approve it. Then you'll have access to view my albums. :)

8. Donnie 3.0

I have a facebook account, but haven't been on it in 6 years or so...

9. Donnie 3.0

Ok...Officially Jealous... Thanks (I think! *lol*)

That's a heck of a collection and very eclectic. I was keeping a list in my head to comment on, but after I got to 10 or 12 cars, my brain blew up, so just let me say: AWESOME!

10. pentastarpunk

@Donnie 3.0
    [​IMG]

11. pentastarpunk

@Fast Eddie

I saw you were a ChryCo engineer back in the day and that you had some things in storage. I was wondering what you might have in the NASCAR vein that you might be willing to part with, if anything, in terms of diecast and particularly 1/24th scale. I am curious to see what someone "in the know" has in their collection. Thanks.

12. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Valued Member
    Level III Supporter

Here is what I have in my 1/24 Dodge NASCAR modern era collection. I think there are 124 cars. I have been getting rid of all my excess since I have retired 8 years ago. The only extra cars I have left are the 2003 Sterling Marlin Intrepid R/T #40 Coors Light car and the very first model of the new era the #19 Dodge Show car 2000 Intrepid R/T. I have been trying to find a 2001 Cingular Intrepid #01 car (not the Special Olympics car which I have). I would trade one of my extras for this car. I tried downloading my excel file with a list of all the cars I have but it wouldn't take it. If you want to see it give me your email address.

13. pentastarpunk

@Fast Eddie
    LOL! I think I have you one-upped on the 1/24 stuff. I have both of those two cars you cited already. I will PM you my email, nevertheless. As for the 2001 Cingular, I just have the one myself and it is a Bell South Volunteers promo. I will see if I can find you one via ebay or something. A couple posts above this are the links to my collection in all scales via Facebook. Check them out if you like. Thanks.

#14 pentastarpunk, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  14. pentastarpunk

15. 528-Hemi

528-Hemi Member

The first posted link is "dead".....

16. pentastarpunk

Yes, I am aware of that and due to its age, cannot be deleted. Moreover, I am no longer on the forum that *used* to have my collection photos housed. The links further on in this post seem to still work however. You may or may not need a Facebook account though... :p

17. pentastarpunk

18. Donnie 3.0

19. 528-Hemi

528-Hemi Member

Donnie I clicked on that link and it comes up "That page can't be found".....