AF: wanting power brakes | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wanting power brakes

Discussion in 'Vans' started by dsom1975, Jul 28, 2013.

1. dsom1975

dsom1975 Member

Hope you can help,

i have a 1974 dodge B100 SWB it currently has just a master cylinder and i would like to change it to power brakes.

i have found power boosters on several parts sites, but apparently i will need the 90 degree power booster bracket system.

i have been unable to locate one. i would like to know if anyone has an extra bracket system thatthey would sell or send the deminsions and parts list to make one

or if their is a compatable braking system that will fit under the hood.

Thanks

2. dana44

Ad-Free Member

Welcome to the forum. From the parts checking, this should be available from 1973-1978, on the B100 and B200 vans and should be a salvage yard easy to find item. I would ensure, or at least verify the pedal swing and attachments other than the 90 degree bracket, possibly something else you may need. Six years of the same setup should help you locate one without difficulty.

3. 73satwagon

73satwagon Member

I know it's a bit late but I have all the factory pow brake setup from a 75 b 200 if interested let me know jim