Allpar Forums banner

Where are the MOPAR Race Fans?

3K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  jclick 
#1 ·
Stay up to date & get involved with all our drivers.

Plus Allpar Motorsports Forums is your exclusive home for the NASCAR Pinty's Series where Dodge & MOPAR are the ONLY stock car series where your favorite automotive brands - Dodge & MOPAR compete.

All races are LIVE here in the U.S. & in Canada. We have had some of the best racing you will see anywhere! Come check it out?!

Click on the link below to find out more:

As an allpar member - we need your participation for our continued success.

Give us a chance to show you that we are the #1 Dodge & MOPAR Motorsports News Leader!

Motorsports / Racing News (at https://www.allpar.com/forums/forums/motorsports-racing-news.59/ )

#23 ·
Because it's on a smaller scale. No offense to the drivers of the Pinty Series. But they are not racing the big tracks with the big name drivers that people want to follow. None of the Pinty drivers are household names. It's the same reason why most people don't follow lower leagues of NASCAR at the regional level. They flock to the top three series. Winston, Busch, and Craftsman.....errr... I mean Nextel.... I mean Sprint... one more time. Monster Energy Series, Xfinity Series, and whatever the truck series is called now... (Camping World Series?).

In short, when Mopar left the top leagues of NASCAR, I lost interest. I followed some local drivers, but beyond that manufacturer based fans had to pledge my allegiance to another make... and that's hard to do. Ford or Chevy? Yeah. But I am sure the driving and racing is great to watch in the lower levels. A lot more risk and less corporate.

Excuse me while I go play NASCAR Thunder 2004.

#24 ·
In case you all need an introduction?

2019 Official NASCAR Pinty's Series Program (at https://www.allpar.com/forums/threads/2019-official-nascar-pintys-series-program.221537/ )

The names may not be what you know or are familiar with - but getting to know the drivers is also just as fun & learning something new in the process. The tracks may not be Daytona or Talladega but there is more road courses here than in Cup. Point is, the racing doesn't have to be in a big league to have interest in the brand you follow especially when it's the ONLY series that offers MOPAR backed cars & teams. To these guys this is their big league & NASCAR in Canada to them is where the action is at.

#25 ·
Point is, the racing doesn't have to be in a big league to have interest in the brand you follow especially when it's the ONLY series that offers MOPAR backed cars & teams. To these guys this is their big league & NASCAR in Canada to them is where the action is at.
And I agree with you! I truly do. But the masses would place us in the minority at taking enjoyment in something lesser (which it isn't in my mind).

I've been loosely following along ever since you introduced me oh so long ago. :)

#26 ·
NASCAR has made it their mission to get their smaller series the same or equal representation at the big three leagues do. They stepped up big time when fanschoice.tv started carrying these races LIVE. No more borders or boundaries to get in the way of what we want to see or at least get to know. Plus NASCAR for the 1st time in years allows a Hemi to compete. You would not see this in Cup or other major racing series

#29 ·
Look, no disrespect intended, but the only reason FCA participates there because it costs them next to nothing compared to Nascar. I stand by what I said, I'd rather they run trucks if they can't afford the big series. I know they can because they did before Daimler. And they had no intention of doing anything bigger at that time. Besides they are just barely in the car business, they are all about trucks now.

#31 ·
I was a huge fan of Dodge in NASCAR. Nothing of the current stuff compares. Im glad there is participation in other series but none of them interest me the way NASCAR did. Once Dodge dropped out I never watched again. Used to go to minimum two races a year but usually more. I don’t blame them for dropping out. Waaay too much money to be competitive without enough reward.

Reactions: Ernesto and GuidoFL
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.