Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Did You Find Your Daytona?

Discussion in 'GFAQ: G-Body Frequently Asked Questions' started by TurboPacifica, Dec 3, 2004.

1. djd's turbo

djd's turbo Active Member

I was on vacation in the Atlanta area visiting family. On the way to my sister's house I was rear-ended by a block truck. That totalled my 81 Plymouth Reliant. My brother was selling cars at Ivy-Cole Motors in Athens, Ga. This was in September,1983.I settled with the insurance company and drove home an 84 Daytona Turbo. I think it was the first one my brother's dealership sold. I still have it but it hasn't been on the road in at least 15 years. Has about 179k miles on it and has some electrical issues compounded by mice. When I get some money I hope to get it back on the road. It has the checkerboard interior that is going to be difficult to replace (anyone have a silver/black checkerboard interior they want to get rid of?). I want to drive it so bad!!!