AF: Window glass | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window glass

Discussion in 'EEK! - Every Extended-K Car' started by willrappold, May 16, 2019.

1. willrappold

willrappold Active Member

Does anybody know where I can find a replacement passenger side front door glass for a 1985 Plymouth reliant SE 2.2 l TBI? Also I'm planning on selling the car for between $300 and $500 if anyone is interested, thanks.

2. Doug D

Doug D Virginia Gentleman

Have you checked with any glass shops?

Around here it's doubtful any junkyards would have any vehicles that old, let alone the glass window. You are talking about a vehicle that is 34 years old.

3. AllanC

AllanC Well-Known Member

4. valiant67

valiant67 ...

5. willrappold

willrappold Active Member

Okay thanks I have found something at my local junkyard but I'm confused, there's some on eBay too but it says it's glass for a door without the side mirror, does that matter? The glass at my local yard is off a 87 Chrysler New Yorker. would that match up to be the same for my 85 reliant? with or without the side mirrors my car has the side mirrors.

6. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator
    Level III Supporter