AF: Wk2 to continue for 2020 MY | Page 2 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wk2 to continue for 2020 MY

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by Scottina06, Oct 20, 2018.

1. mopar22

mopar22 Well-Known Member

The only reason the caravan outsells the pacifica is because it's way cheaper in majority on the us then the pacifica. If it wasn't for that the pacifica out does the caravan easily in every category

Tony K, W6PEA, ScramFan and 4 others like this.
  2. GasAxe

GasAxe Well-Known Member

3. TripleT

TripleT Well-Known Member

After driving a Pacifica, I can hardly stand the Caravan. It just people buying on price alone.

jclick, Tony K, GasAxe and 5 others like this.
  4. voiceofstl

voiceofstl Well-Known Member

Its the price differance..18 for a caravan or 30 for a Pacifica

jclick and Tony K like this.
  5. Chris mopar

Chris mopar Active Member

If I am not mistaken many Grand Caravan sales are to rental fleets and the vast majority of Pacifica sales are retail to individual family’s.

jclick, Tony K, HotCarNut and 2 others like this.
  6. W6PEA

W6PEA "Old Jarhead"

Well time will tell. I bought my 2016 JGC Overland as a vehicle to be towed behind my RV. Some body felt they needed it more than I did and it's now somewhere in Baja Mexico. I replaced it with a 2019 JGC Trailhawk. When I bought it my service advisor told me that they weren't going to do any drastic changes to the JGC for at least until the end of the 2020 maybe introduce a new 2021 model in maybe June or Feb in 2020.
    His favorite saying is "I'm not always right but I'm not always wrong" So I think we all need to wait and see.

ScramFan likes this.