AF: Wrangler and Gladiator High Altitude | Page 4 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrangler and Gladiator High Altitude

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by Ryan, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Zagnut27

Zagnut27 Jeepaholic

If you can find something you enjoy, then it doesn’t seem like work, and that’s worth quite a bit. God speed to you!

danbek, aldo90731 and Ryan like this.
  2. aldo90731

Level III Supporter

Agreed. The North Edition is the perfect package for my latitudes. A Sahara with a North package option would have sufficed. That’d have eliminated having to pay for four separate options —(1) 8-speed automatic, (2) Cold Weather Group (incl. remote start, heated seats and steering wheel), (3) Selec-Trac (incl. rear LSD and all-terrain tires), and (4) a hardtop.

I just wish I could order it with the V6.

3. Bajanbuoy

Bajanbuoy Durango Dave!
    Level 2 Supporter

I happen to agree...

Just like I opted to put 22" Trackhawk Reps and lower my Durango, people ALWAYS have the option to alter their vehicle to the specs that THEY like... Having the Manufacturer making it available if you want it, is not a BAD thing, as long as it does not damage the Brand Identity.

Both of my Durango's have been off-road through muddy trails, stream crossings through the back-country, through Alaskan extremely cold winters and Snow Storms where business don't close and the roads are not plowed... Is my Durango as capable as this Wrangler.... Heeecccckkk No, but it was sufficient for MY needs, and what I needed to accomplish save for a few brush scratches :)... all on 20-inch wheels and street tires. This Wrangler appeals to ME more than ANY other of their other offerings... These aesthetics are pleasing to me... even if it doesn't have a HEMI ;-)

UN4GTBL, JKU12 and Mr. Fusion like this.