NewsDemon has a freakin’ TransBrake • Pritchett’s Challenger Drag Pak isn’t a Demon • Ram Longhorn to match trailers

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: R-body with intact right-front end

Discussion in 'Cars Wanted' started by attkrlufy, Nov 29, 2016.

1. attkrlufy

attkrlufy Member

Title sums it up. I have a 1979 New Yorker in fantastic shape that was just in an accident. I'm looking for a donor car that can help getting it up and running again.

Donor car doesn't need to be running or have any interior or engine/drivetrain. Just needs a relatively intact front right fender, center nosepiece, right wheel well, hood, radiator supports, and right fender supports/rails.

Am 100% serious. Any/all leads appreciated. Contact me here and let's talk. Thanks. :)

2. Lee N. Burns

Lee N. Burns Member

I wish you luck, because that is a beautiful car. Try Murray Park in Tiffin, OH. I know he has a few.

cbodies.com

(Yes I know it's not a C-body... Murray should have bought the domain name of "unlovedMopars.com")

valiant67 likes this.
  3. valiant67

valiant67 Rich Corinthian Leather Level III Supporter

At one time Murray had parts from my 1981 New Yorker. I can't recall if he got the front sheet metal or not.

4. marty mopar

marty mopar Member