cars

allpar, the Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep car and truck site

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

Photo

1960 Dodge Polara Hardtop Station Wagon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Polara6t

Polara6t
  • Inactive
  • 2 posts

Posted July 7, 2009 at 06:33 am

1960 Dodge Polara Hardtop Station Wagon. Very rare Exner winged family warrior. Number 56 of 302 built in Los Angeles Plant. 1 of 1768 built. 1 of 5 known working Polara Wagons in the world. 1 of 2 known working Polara Wagons in the US. Beautiful survior that has spent most of its life in the high desert north of LA. The Features: -383 cu in 4 bbl 325 H P -Luggage Rack -Rear Handle Assists & Rear Step Pads -Satellite Clock -Padded Dash -Passenger Side Rear View Mirror -Spinner Hubcaps -Nine Passenger w/ rear observation seating. As Seen in: -Collectible Automobile 1960-61 Dodges Dec. 1999 -The Movie: Invisible Mom 2.

I have not been able to show and share this car due to the good fortune of so many family commitments. After 11 years it needs to be in the hands of a serious passionate 60 Dodge/Station wagon caretakers who will share this car. I am not interested in resellers. Price is negotiable. Contact me via e-mail. Pictures can be seen in the Gallery Link below. Location: Cincinnati Ohio

Gallery Picture Link

Edited by Polara6t, July 7, 2009 at 06:53 am.

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · People
Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated Mopar (Dodge, Chrysler, etc) car related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2013 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.