cars

allpar, the Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep car and truck site

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were an active member (more than two posts) or subscriber, you would not see this ad!

Register for a free account or Sign in (see top right of page for Facebook/Open ID login icons).

Photo

1986 D150 drag truck!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 monsterkyle

monsterkyle
  • Inactive
  • 1 posts

Posted August 18, 2011 at 09:25 pm

The truck is an 86 d150 pick up, single cab, short bed, 2wd

400 bigblock bored .040 over with 440 heads and 440 crank

all msd ignition pro billet distributor and 6al ignition box

torqueflite 727 trans with b&m shift kit and ratchet shifter

ford 9in rear end moser axles and a posi

full four link in the rear with coil and disc brake conversion

rci aluminum fuel cell mounted under the bed

The truck is tubbed on 16.5 in mickey thompson sportsman tires

Bride fixed back racing seats with 4 point harness

90's front end conversion

Basic wiring head lights with hi/lo signal and brake

I have so much stuff to go along with it not sure what i want for it but the motor is fresh just started a few times fires no issue sounds great runs perfect no motor noise.

i know what i want for it but please feel free to shoot offers at me im more then willing to work with you guys but if it doesnt sell soon it will hit ebay

I have no time any more so i need it gone asap has a clean title and it can be registered so dont miss your chance to get a street killer or a crazy strip only truck

Please call me for more information
Kyle Wolmer (860)-428-5894

Posted Image

Posted Image

Allpar

Home · Cars · Engines · Repairs · People
Tool and Car Reviews · News

Please read the terms of use and privacy policy. We are not affiliated with Chrysler Group, makers of cars, minivans, trucks, and Mopar (TM) parts. We make no guarantees regarding validity or applicability of information, opinions, or advice. Posts may be edited and used in other parts of allpar.com and affiliated Mopar (Dodge, Chrysler, etc) car related sites. We have the right to remove or modify any message, and to ban or suspend any user without notice. Logos and site-specific information copyright © 2001-2013 Allpar LLC; Chrysler PR materials remain property of Chrysler Group.