1974 Plymouth Valiant - 2013 Dodge Dart - 2013 Chrysler 300C
Some of these are Allpar members’ favorites.
- The Rise and Reinvention of Chrysler Minivans - insights into Chrysler product development, leadership, engineering, and design, from insiders; by Allpar creator David Zatz
- We Were the Ramchargers
- Riding the Roller Coaster: Charlie Hyde’s prize-winning book on the rise and fall and rise and fall and... Save over $10.
- Chrysler Heritage: A Photographic History by Michael Davis. Complete, lavishly illustrated (more than 250 images), and reasonably priced.
- Modern Chrysler Concept Cars - read our review - an in-depth look at the 1980s-2000s concepts, and the engineers and history behind them.
- Chrysler Muscle Cars, by Mike Mueller - good photos including engine shots andclose-ups of unique features. Can’t beat the price, either.
- Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth Muscle by Anthony Young - hardcover
- Common Sense Not Required, - read our review - tales of working atAMC and Chrysler Corporation. Scary stuff told in good humor.
- Dodge, Plymouth & Chrysler Police Cars 1956-1978 and 1979-1984 - the history of the Chrysler, Plymouth, and Dodge squad carin America from 1956 to 1984.
- Hot Rod’s Chrysler Engine Swapping Tips and Techniques for $13.56 (20% off). This is still one of our most popular books.
- Chrysler Performance Upgrades, by Frank Adkins, with wiring diagrams and charts. $15. Performance cars of the 1960s and 70s. Written by a master technician,covering engine swaps, suspension upgrades, transmission mods, brake improvements, rear-end interchanges, and more.
- Haynes Chrysler Engine Overhaul Manual, $13.60 (20% off). Another popular book.
- How to Make Your Car Handle by Fred Pohn. Covers a number of techniques.
- Ultimate Guide to American V-8 Engines : 1949-1974 ~ $15.96 - Specs for all U.S. V-8engines between 1949 and 1974. Lower-performance and Mopar engines get less text. Photos are excellent. There is a ton of information in this book, with identification notes and many tables. Based onthe number of people who helped, we suspect it’s the last word. Bargain priced.
- History of Chrysler Engines - available through SAE; written by Chrysler’s top engine man.
- How to Hot Rod Small Block Mopar Engines (1965 to 1987) 273-318-340-360 ~ Larry Shepard / Published 1989
- How to Rebuild Your Small Block Mopar ~ Published 1982
- How to Rebuild Big-Block Mopar Engines - covers all years Chrysler, Plymouth, and Dodge big-block (B and RB) engines
- Big-Block Mopar Performance : Modifications for B/RB Series for Street and Racing - Chuck Senatore
- Modern Chrysler Concept Cars - read our review! - an in-depth window into not just the 1980s-2000s concepts, but also the company engineers and history behind them.
- Common Sense Not Required, - read our review! - by former Chrysler engineer Evan Boberg - true tales of working atAMC and Chrysler Corporation, including the Liberty Group. Scary stuff told in good humor.
- How to build and power tune Holly carburetors, - read our review!
- Dodge Daytona/Chrysler Laser