Allpar Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Mopar / Stellantis News
    When Sergio Marchionne first took over Chrysler Group, he found a company whose statistics had been boosted for years by unprofitable fleet sales. His oft-stated goal was to push the entire Fiat Chrysler empire into premium status, boosting retail sales and higher-profit cars in every segment...
  2. Mopar / Stellantis News
    FCA US reported a hefty increase of 17% over November 2017, selling 181,310 vehicles, (136,704 to retail customers). It was the highest November retail sales since 2001; 88% of sales went to retail, 12% to fleets. If not for a particularly good 2015, FCA US would have recorded its best November...
  3. Cherokee, Liberty, Nitro
    So I have been trying to figure out where tow points (somewhere to hook to) are on a 2018 Jeep Cherokee Limited, and I am not having much luck finding them, but I may just be missing them. (I have been trying to shoot photos of the underside of my car from my phone.
  4. Mopar / Stellantis News
    After months of retreating sales, FCA US posted a surprise 14% gain, for the best March US sales since 2006. Total sales hit 216,063, well over March 2017’s 190,254. Retail sales shot up by 11% to 162,304, the best March retail sales since March 2001. Fleet sales were 25% of the overall...
  5. Mopar / Stellantis News
    Few vehicles are so eagerly anticipated and fought over as a new Wrangler, which are a fairly rare event.  Past updates have been hotly debated, and generally included more reliability and creature comforts or engine/transmission changes — mostly good ones (though the loss of the old 4.0 was...
1-5 of 5 Results