Allpar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Dodge Charger Police Pursuit Vehicle - Only 331 Miles - Available for sale to anyone - Never in police service - never damaged - clean clear title. Brilliant White, Black cloth seats front and rear, carpeted floors, not rubber,Factory LED Spot Light, Factory police console, Factory alarm, Park Sense, Rear backup camera, 5.7L Hemi V8, Automatic Transmission w/autostick, ALL-WHEEL-DRIVE, Front and rear factory wig-wags, full power and air-conditioning, Bluetooth, Uconnect 5.0, keyless entry and push button start, 4 key FOB's, and of course all the heavy duty equipment standard on the police package. MSRP is $38,245.00 and dealer invoice is $36,845.00 however I will entertain any reasonable offer. I am not interested in dealers offering consignment, I do not offer any financing, and I cannot take any trade-ins. If you're a serious buyer, please give me a call. Again, anyone can buy this car. You DON'T have to be affiliated with law enforcement to own this police cruiser. Call Jim @ 574.220.3824 (at a reasonable hour please) for any questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts