Allpar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Josh and I am in Bloomington, MN. I have a 2005 Dodge Neon SXT. I joined this forum to get help with repairs and maintenance.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Welcome to Allpar!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome!

Your going to find this kinda funny - Im an hour north of bloomington MN - I just joined the forum today as well - and my name is also Josh.

huh, how about that?!

·
Virginia Gentleman
14,674 Posts
You can keep the sub freezing temperatures. It was a balmy 60*F (though foggy) day here in Virginia.

And welcome to Allpar!

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Welcome to Allpar to both Joshs'. I hope you guys stick around and share in the knowledge here.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Oh, it was colder than 0 in some parts of MN on the 13th. I saw -4 on my Dakota's overhead display when I was passing Downer (I-94 exit 15) around 7 AM when I was on my way from Fargo to Minneapolis to visit the motorcycle show.

But I digress (early and often.) Welcome, Josh & Josh.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello and welcome !

Hope both of you Josh's checked your antifreeze, you don't wanna be on your back in the driveway trying to fix that freeze plug in this !!...lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes we're still cold here. Awile back my window thermometer hit -14 . lately it's been better. Hey other Josh - too funny , welcome aboard. My brakes are all done - I used www.RockAuto.com for all OEM parts, you should check it out. Excellent deal - $166.00 for pads, rotors, caliper pin kits, lube, drums, shoes, spring kits, and wheel cylinders. All was shipped to my door in 5 days FedEx. I paid a neighbor ( retired mechanic) to put it all in. Brakes are fantastic now , just like the day I took it home from the dealership. Oh , and I think my antifreeze is good, at least the color under the car is good ! --- :thumbsup: ---- just kidding, it's fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts