Allpar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to replace the ignition cylinder in my 01 cruiser, only to discover that there's something else broken. It's not the ignition switch, it's the part that fits into the ignition switch, goes along the underside of the steering column, with the ignition cylinder attaching from the other side. It's a metal piece with a spring and a plastic "pin". No part number, other than "3" stamped into the metal. I need to know what this is called so i can find a new one. Anyone know?
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.