Allpar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Ralph on Twitter
"SRTs CUDA muscle car is approved. To get a 1.4liter Turbo 850hp engine, weighs 2200lbs, front wheel drive, 0-60 in 1.8s and gets 55mpg!"

·
Mopar-nac The Moderator
26,427 Posts
Really? Hello it's April Fools Day!

Mike

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
LOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
mopar22 said:
From Ralph on Twitter
"SRTs CUDA muscle car is approved. To get a 1.4liter Turbo 850hp engine, weighs 2200lbs, front wheel drive, 0-60 in 1.8s and gets 55mpg!"
If they could hit all those targets at under $50K it would be a winner, the Nuclear powerplant is problematic

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey, maybe it could be done, but the warranty would be a quarter of a mile (one drag race), and the cost would be $250,000.

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
Muther said:
Oh man, I was drooling right up until the 55mpg.
Compress air system drives the cylinder for the first 100 miles, 4 carbon fiber 5000 psi tanks under the floorboard, that also at as structural members. The gearing and traction system contribute to 0-60 time.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
dfarc said:
Quick... Someone better start a "Death Of SRT Thread"!
That made me LOL literally at 12:30am... It woke my dog.

·
Registered
531 Posts
CJDsalespro said:
If they replace the Thingamagigs with high output inverted Flux capacitors....they could do it..... :thumbsup:
CJDsalespro said:
totally doable if they use titanium fallopian tubes.......
You may be over thinking this design... it only requires a turbo-encabulator to reach the desired power outputs. :lol:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
SouthPawXJ said:
You may be over thinking this design... it only requires a turbo-encabulator to reach the desired power outputs. :lol:
true but if you use dilithium crystals in the turbo-encabulators chamber...... ;)

·
Registered
4,120 Posts

Its the aft thrust array pulse modulator beam...

that or just a plain old tachyon beam.

·
Durango Dave!
843 Posts
You guys are idiots!.... You OBVIOUSLY need depleted Urani-plasmneumonic-cylinders in which to dilute the dilithium-crystaline power source to achieve transmorphic-polar-shifts..... geezzz, I thought you guys were smart. ;-)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts